MIT4LS2018 BE organisers list is composed by the organisations reported at Contact page of this website and those reported at the Partner section of MIT4LS website https://meetinitalylifesciences.eu/, hereinafter referred to as "MIT4LS2018 Org". For any questions or issues related to MIT4LS2018 BE you can contact the MIT4LS2018 BE staff.
- Your profile will only be published once you fulfill all the registration steps/requirements
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you cannot attend a meeting you must first cancel your meeting always through the platform, which will update the agenda alerting the involved participants minimising inconveniences to them. You have also to notify the organisers about your inability to attend.
- As mentioned in the How it works section, max 2 persons for each organisation are allowed to participate, i.e. 1 accompanying person. The availability for further persons participation should be checked with MIT4LS2018 BE staff. A second, separated profile of the same organisation (different registration, different contact person) has to be checked with MIT4LS2018 BE staff and it is generally discouraged to maximise the number of participant organisations and thus the matching opportunities for everyone.
- Requests of meeting are given ACCEPTED by default. If you want to cancel or reject a meeting, you have to manually do it from the Meetings panel. Check regularly your meetings during the booking phase to cancel meetings not interesting to you and to get back free time slots for other meetings.
- Your preliminary meetings agenda will be released few days before the event. Last minutes changes are not uncommon in these kind of events, thus check your online agenda /b2match app regularly, as they always represent the most updated agenda.
- MIT4LS2018 Org have the right to give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting, before, during or after the event.
- After the event, participants should fill in the online feedback reports regading the meetings evaluation and evolution, communicate resulting cooperation agreements and info about meetings arranged onsite or held outside the BE spce with other BE participants in the days of the event, not included in their online agenda.
- Videos and pictures of venue and participants will be recorded on behalf of MIT4LS2018 Org (any available format and storage medium is possible) to promote the event and its possible future editions, share knowledge, report organisers activities. Acceptance entails authorisation so that your image and sound may be recorded, reproduced and published in web, tv, newspapers, electronic formats for the purposes cited above.
- The event goal is to create opportunities for business and research collaborations, get known, find potential partners for the registered participants, at the event and after the event. Thus, MIT4LS2018 Org might further promote your MIT4LS2018 BE public profile within their networks and contact you to verify your interest in exploring possible collaborations. In that regard, no contact details are shared without your consent.
- You will be contacted in the future to be invited to the next editions of MIT4LS.
- MIT4LS2018 Org may modify these terms from time to time up to its sole discretion. You will be notified about an upcoming change prior to its effective date by e-mail.